Friday, 7 March 2014
1. Radiohead's first gig. Nuff said.
2. It's no longer called 'The Philanderer and Firkin'.
3. They are one of two pubs we have drunk in that have Israeli cities as part of their name (the other one is Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem in Nottingham).
4. Bright Club Oxford is 'in association' with them!
5. Bright Club attendees can get a beer and burger for just £10.50 on Bright Club nights. More details below....
There are just a handful of tickets left for Bright Club on 19th March. Book your tickets at www.scienceoxford.com/live.
The Jericho Tavern are offering a special £10.50 Beer & Burger deal for all Bright Club attendees.
Deal includes handmade British cheese burger & fries / handmade spinach & lentil burger, topped with houmous, served with fries. Drinks would be a pint of Becks Vier or Aspall’s Suffolk Cider, 175ml glass of Sunstone Chardonnay or Sunstone Shiraz or a 14oz glass of draught lemonade or Pepsi.
Offer available 1200-2200 in the downstairs restaurant only.